Stephen J. DePrima, Esq.
- 1.631.479.3839 Phone | 1.516.939.4458 Phone
- 1145 Walt Whitman Road, Melville, New York 11747-3005 (Get Directions)
Area of Practices:
Matrimonial and Family Law, Divorce, Separation, Equitable Distribution, Spousal Maintenance, Child Custody, Visitation, Child Support, Support Modification, Orders Of Protection, as well as Mortgage Foreclosure Law and Social Security Disability Law
Mr. DePrima received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from SUNY New Paltz, his Masters of Arts in Public Policy from Stony Brook University and his Juris Doctorate from Touro Law Center.
Prior to joining Bryan L. Salamone and Associates, P.C., Mr. DePrima specialized in practicing Mortgage Foreclosure Law and Social Security Disability Law. He has represented clients in courts in both Nassau and Suffolk counties and in the five boroughs. He is a member of the New York State Bar Association and has been Honorably Discharged from the United States Army (Reserve).
Mr. DePrima advocates for clients in all areas of matrimonial and family law including divorce, separation, equitable distribution, spousal maintenance, child custody, visitation, child support, orders of protection and modifications.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from SUNY New Paltz
- Masters of Arts in Public Policy from Stony Brook University
- Juris Doctorate from Touro Law Center