Ahmad Abdelaziz, Esq received his Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science from Hofstra University and went on to receive his Juris Doctorate from Pace University School of Law.
Mr. Abdelaziz is licensed to practice law in both New York and New Jersey. Prior to becoming an associate at Bryan L. Salamone and Associates, P.C., Mr. Abdelaziz practiced No fault insurance for one of the largest insurance companies, where he handled a large caseload of complex insurance cases. Mr. Abdelaziz also has prior experience in Family Law matters through his practice in the post marital division of the Westchester County Courthouse where he interned for one of the honorable judges. This prior Family Law and Matrimonial knowledge gives Mr. Abdelaziz the ability to tackle multiple complex objectives simultaneously. Mr. Abdelaziz is known to handle high conflict custody cases with Bryan L. Salamone and Associates. He also handles the firm’s high-end divorces, which contain complex financial matters as well as custody concerns.
Mr. Abdelaziz is fluent in Arabic and is a member of the American Bar Association and the Nassau County Bar Association.
- New York
- New Jersey
- Hofstra University, B.A. in Political Science
- Pace University School of Law, J.D.
- Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Firm Profile
- Family Law
CALL FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION 1.631.479.3839 or 1.516.939.4458
Our attorneys Simple. Complex. We do it all.
"Our attorneys are dedicated to just one thing — aggressively fighting to get our clients the best possible result. If you are thinking of divorce, call us. Your initial consultation is free."
— Bryan L. Salamone, Esq.
Aggressive, High-End Divorce Bold court strategies for optimal protection
- What to Expect in a Divorce
- Asset Division
- Equitable Distribution Laws
- 401k & Divorce
- Protecting Your Business From Divorce
- Assets Owned Before Marriage
- Inheritance & Divorce
- Second Divorce
- Full Vs. Shared Custody in NY
- Fathers’ Rights
- Mothers’ Rights
- Child Custody for Unmarried Parents
- Custody Issues of Same-Sex Couples
- Hostile Aggressive Parenting
- Parental Alienation
- CPS/ACS Matters
- Neglect Proceedings
- Terminating Parental Rights
- Guardianship for Children of Undocumented Parents
- Medical Marijuana and Custody
- Parenting Plans