Ms. Regina received her Bachelor of Arts in Broadcast Journalism and Political Science from Hofstra University and her Juris Doctorate from Touro Law Center. Ms. Regina graduated law school cum laude with honors in Administrative Law and the Low Income Tax Payer Clinic. Ms. Regina is currently licensed to practice law in both New York and New Jersey. Prior to joining Bryan L. Salamone & Associates, P.C., Ms. Regina was associated with a general law firm where she realized her affinity for the practice of Matrimonial Law. Ms. Regina also practiced in the areas of Contract Law, Property Rights, and Criminal Defense, and is well-versed in the areas of Men's Rights, Constitutional Law, and the rights of Criminal Defendants. She is a member of the New York Bar Association and the Federalist Society.
- Firm Profile
- Family Law
CALL FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION 1.631.479.3839 or 1.516.939.4458
Our attorneys Simple. Complex. We do it all.
"Our attorneys are dedicated to just one thing — aggressively fighting to get our clients the best possible result. If you are thinking of divorce, call us. Your initial consultation is free."
— Bryan L. Salamone, Esq.
Aggressive, High-End Divorce Bold court strategies for optimal protection
- What to Expect in a Divorce
- Asset Division
- Equitable Distribution Laws
- 401k & Divorce
- Protecting Your Business From Divorce
- Assets Owned Before Marriage
- Inheritance & Divorce
- Second Divorce
- Full Vs. Shared Custody in NY
- Fathers’ Rights
- Mothers’ Rights
- Child Custody for Unmarried Parents
- Custody Issues of Same-Sex Couples
- Hostile Aggressive Parenting
- Parental Alienation
- CPS/ACS Matters
- Neglect Proceedings
- Terminating Parental Rights
- Guardianship for Children of Undocumented Parents
- Hague Convention Custody Cases
- Medical Marijuana and Custody
- Parenting Plans