Ms. Pulito received her Bachelor of Science in Marketing from the University of Delaware and her Juris Doctorate from Ave Maria School of Law. Prior to joining Bryan L. Salamone and Asssociates, P.C., Ms. Pulito practiced Mortgage Foreclosure Law and specialized in Foreclosure Mediations and Settlements. Ms. Pulito has represented clients in Supreme Court in over ten different counties and has specifically handled many Real Estate and Property Transfer cases. She currently handles many cases for the firm at settlement status or near settlement, thus ensuring and settlement is fully covering the clients wishes. Ms. Pulito has found that clients seeking an amicable divorce can be well represented only by a lawyer who knows all the intricacies of settlements. Ms. Pulito is well versed in these matters.
- Firm Profile
- Family Law
CALL FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION 1.631.479.3839 or 1.516.939.4458
Our attorneys Simple. Complex. We do it all.
"Our attorneys are dedicated to just one thing — aggressively fighting to get our clients the best possible result. If you are thinking of divorce, call us. Your initial consultation is free."
— Bryan L. Salamone, Esq.
Aggressive, High-End Divorce Bold court strategies for optimal protection
- What to Expect in a Divorce
- Asset Division
- Equitable Distribution Laws
- 401k & Divorce
- Protecting Your Business From Divorce
- Assets Owned Before Marriage
- Inheritance & Divorce
- Second Divorce
- Full Vs. Shared Custody in NY
- Fathers’ Rights
- Mothers’ Rights
- Child Custody for Unmarried Parents
- Custody Issues of Same-Sex Couples
- Hostile Aggressive Parenting
- Parental Alienation
- CPS/ACS Matters
- Neglect Proceedings
- Terminating Parental Rights
- Guardianship for Children of Undocumented Parents
- Hague Convention Custody Cases
- Medical Marijuana and Custody
- Parenting Plans