Mr. Onolfi received his Bachelor’s degree from Long Island University. He then went on to obtain his Juris Doctor from Brooklyn Law School.
Prior to joining Bryan L. Salamone & Associates, P.C., Mr. Onolfi spent several years in a real estate litigation firm with a concentration on foreclosures, evictions and discovery. Mr. Onolfi’s exposure in real estate and evictions has been instrumental in divorces confronting those issues. Mr. Onolfi is licensed to practice law in New York State and is a member of the New York State Bar Association and the Phi Delta Phi Law Fraternity.
- Firm Profile
- Family Law
- Maintenance & Child Support Calculator
CALL FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION 1.631.479.3839 or 1.516.939.4458
Our attorneys Simple. Complex. We do it all.
"Our attorneys are dedicated to just one thing — aggressively fighting to get our clients the best possible result. If you are thinking of divorce, call us. Your initial consultation is free."
— Bryan L. Salamone, Esq.
Aggressive, High-End Divorce Bold court strategies for optimal protection
- What to Expect in a Divorce
- Asset Division
- Equitable Distribution Laws
- 401k & Divorce
- Protecting Your Business From Divorce
- Assets Owned Before Marriage
- Inheritance & Divorce
- Second Divorce
- Full Vs. Shared Custody in NY
- Fathers’ Rights
- Mothers’ Rights
- Child Custody for Unmarried Parents
- Custody Issues of Same-Sex Couples
- Hostile Aggressive Parenting
- Parental Alienation
- CPS/ACS Matters
- Neglect Proceedings
- Terminating Parental Rights
- Guardianship for Children of Undocumented Parents
- Hague Convention Custody Cases
- Medical Marijuana and Custody
- Parenting Plans