Ian J. Toth, Esq. received his undergraduate degree from SUNY Stony Brook, majoring in Philosophy. His post-graduate studies were completed at Touro Law Center, earning his Juris Doctorate degree while serving as President of the institution’s Intellectual Property Law Society. Mr. Toth brings nearly a decade’s worth of experience in providing professional legal services to clients in New York State civil & criminal matters, focusing on matrimonial & family law matters, personal injury claims, criminal defense, landlord-tenant summary proceedings.
Mr. Toth is admitted to practice before the Courts of the State of New York.
- Firm Profile
- Family Law
- Maintenance & Child Support Calculator
CALL FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION 1.631.479.3839 or 1.516.939.4458
Our attorneys Simple. Complex. We do it all.
"Our attorneys are dedicated to just one thing — aggressively fighting to get our clients the best possible result. If you are thinking of divorce, call us. Your initial consultation is free."
— Bryan L. Salamone, Esq.
Aggressive, High-End Divorce Bold court strategies for optimal protection
- What to Expect in a Divorce
- Asset Division
- Equitable Distribution Laws
- 401k & Divorce
- Protecting Your Business From Divorce
- Assets Owned Before Marriage
- Inheritance & Divorce
- Second Divorce
- Full Vs. Shared Custody in NY
- Fathers’ Rights
- Mothers’ Rights
- Child Custody for Unmarried Parents
- Custody Issues of Same-Sex Couples
- Grandparents’ Rights
- Hostile Aggressive Parenting
- Parental Alienation
- CPS/ACS Matters
- Neglect Proceedings
- Terminating Parental Rights
- Guardianship for Children of Undocumented Parents
- Hague Convention Custody Cases
- Medical Marijuana and Custody
- Parenting Plans