Janice Peretzman, Esq. received her B.A. from Queens College and earned her Juris Doctorate from The City University School of Law.
Ms. Peretzman previously worked at the Legal Aid Society of Nassau County in their Family Court Bureau, The Nassau County Assigned Counsel Family Court Panel, The Attorney for the Children Panel and the Appellate Division, Second Department, as well as her own practice where she specialized in Child Custody and Visitation, Orders of Protection, Establishment, Enforcement and Modification of Child Support Orders, Child Neglect matters, Paternity, Equitable Estoppel, Juvenile Delinquency, Mediation and all aspects of Matrimonial proceedings.
Ms. Peretzman has dedicated over twelve years to the practice of Family and Matrimonial Law and has extensive trial experience. Her years of experience as an Attorney for Children provides her with special insights and unique perspectives in all matters involving children.
- City University of New York School of Law, J.D.
- Associations & Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Firm Profile
- Family Law
- Maintenance & Child Support Calculator
CALL FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION 1.631.479.3839 or 1.516.939.4458
Our attorneys Simple. Complex. We do it all.
"Our attorneys are dedicated to just one thing — aggressively fighting to get our clients the best possible result. If you are thinking of divorce, call us. Your initial consultation is free."
— Bryan L. Salamone, Esq.
Aggressive, High-End Divorce Bold court strategies for optimal protection
- What to Expect in a Divorce
- Asset Division
- Equitable Distribution Laws
- 401k & Divorce
- Protecting Your Business From Divorce
- Assets Owned Before Marriage
- Inheritance & Divorce
- Second Divorce
- Full Vs. Shared Custody in NY
- Fathers’ Rights
- Mothers’ Rights
- Child Custody for Unmarried Parents
- Custody Issues of Same-Sex Couples
- Hostile Aggressive Parenting
- Parental Alienation
- CPS/ACS Matters
- Neglect Proceedings
- Terminating Parental Rights
- Guardianship for Children of Undocumented Parents
- Hague Convention Custody Cases
- Medical Marijuana and Custody
- Parenting Plans