Ms. Downey received her Bachelor Degree in Psychology from the University at Albany, and her Juris Doctorate from Touro College Jacobs D. Fuchsberg Law Center.
Prior to joining Bryan L. Salamone & Associates, P.C., Ms. Downey worked at the Legal Aid Society/Children’s Law Bureau as part of her clinical studies where she developed her skills and passion for family law.
Ms. Downey graduated as an Honors Program Scholar and received recognition and awards for her special service to the public and community.
Ms. Downey has specific experience in abuse and neglect proceedings regarding child custody and juvenile delinquent proceedings. She is passionate about family law, victim’s rights and defending the wrongfully accused.
- Firm Profile
- Family Law
- Maintenance & Child Support Calculator
CALL FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION 1.631.479.3839 or 1.516.939.4458
Our attorneys Simple. Complex. We do it all.
"Our attorneys are dedicated to just one thing — aggressively fighting to get our clients the best possible result. If you are thinking of divorce, call us. Your initial consultation is free."
— Bryan L. Salamone, Esq.
Aggressive, High-End Divorce Bold court strategies for optimal protection
- What to Expect in a Divorce
- Asset Division
- Equitable Distribution Laws
- 401k & Divorce
- Protecting Your Business From Divorce
- Assets Owned Before Marriage
- Inheritance & Divorce
- Second Divorce
- Full Vs. Shared Custody in NY
- Fathers’ Rights
- Mothers’ Rights
- Child Custody for Unmarried Parents
- Custody Issues of Same-Sex Couples
- Hostile Aggressive Parenting
- Parental Alienation
- CPS/ACS Matters
- Neglect Proceedings
- Terminating Parental Rights
- Guardianship for Children of Undocumented Parents
- Hague Convention Custody Cases
- Medical Marijuana and Custody
- Parenting Plans