Bryan L. Salamone & Associates: Why Experience Matters
When selecting a divorce attorney, you may think picking a young, energetic lawyer fresh out of law school is the best choice. Being new to the field, you might believe they have the passion and vigor to ensure the best possible outcome for your case. As an added bonus, his or her legal fees might be lower than other attorneys’. However, at Bryan L. Salamone & Associates, we want you to know why experience matters. We want you to know why our advice is better.
Why choosing inexperienced lawyers is a bad idea:
- Their caseload may be too large and they do not have enough resources to handle the work
- Their knowledge of the law is limited
- They may be shaky at negotiations
- They do not have much experience appearing in front of a judge
Even though you might be paying lower fees upfront, you will be paying more in the long run by having to shell out more alimony payments, giving away assets or property – or even risking losing the custody of your children.
Reasons why our advice at Bryan L. Salamone & Associates is better:
- Our attorneys have handled more cases than others, enabling us to better advise our clients
- We have a larger pool of cases from which we ascertain and verify judges’ opinions
- Our lawyers keep up to date on new issues and trends that affect family law
- Two attorneys are assigned to every case
- We have a large legal staff to perform research
- Our team returns phone calls the very same day
- Lead attorney Bryan Salamone has been practicing law for more than 25 years
Attorneys with Salamone & Associates have appeared before all NY state Supreme Court justices in Nassau, Suffolk, Queens, Manhattan, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Richmond, Westchester, and all Family Court support magistrates and hearing examiners.
Our cases have appeared in such major news publications as:
- NY Daily News
- New York Post
- Village Voice
- Channel 2 CBS news
- Channel 4 NBC news
- Channel 5 FOX news
- Channel 12 & 55 cable news
To learn more, call our firm today at 1.631.479.3839 or contact us online.