Tag Archives: modify terms of decree

What Can I Do To Get Over My Divorce?

Getting a divorce can leave you emotionally wrung out. Even a divorce that is conducted with little dissension can cause the parties to question their judgment and be filled with remorse. Sadness, grief, anger, and depression are common. One important thing to remember is that many others have experienced exactly what you are feeling. Some… Read More »