Tag Archives: property liens for unpaid child support

Obtaining Property Liens for Unpaid Child Support

If you have child support owed to you, you could have a lien placed on the property of the delinquent payer. This is a legal notice that informs the public (and creditors) that there are claims against the individual. In most cases, the parent with custody files the lien in the same office in which… Read More »