Long Island's Largest Family Law Firm Handles Divorce Your Way
Aggressive Long Island divorce attorneys deliver low-cost solutions as well as positive results in complex litigation in Nassau & Suffolk Counties
Bryan L. Salamone & Associates, P.C. welcomes clients who demand excellence. If you’re seeking a swift, inexpensive divorce from a cooperative spouse, we can ease you comfortably into the express lane. If your divorce is more contentious and requires our aggressive style of litigation to resolve matters of property and child custody, we undertake those tasks with intense determination. Located in Melville, NY, in the heart of Long Island, our firm features seasoned litigators who thrive on helping clients achieve their goals for life after divorce.
An accomplished law firm that has the resources to meet your divorce needs
After 25 years of practice, we've earned a reputation for delivering effective solutions to simple and complex family law matters. For clients seeking a simple divorce solution, we answer all your questions about how to file for divorce and how much a divorce costs. If you’re wondering how to get a low-cost divorce or a fast divorce, we can give you reliable advice on strategic planning. There are various methods of settling a divorce out of court, including mediation, that can help you move forward. We carefully guide you through the uncontested divorce process, making sure that you understand how long an uncontested divorce takes and how much it might cost. Couples without children generally have an easier time dissolving their marriage, but when spouses cooperate, we can expedite any divorce, delivering positive results in limited time and at a low cost.
For complex divorce cases involving difficult child custody and property issues, we provide knowledgeable, strategic and aggressive litigation services that protect your interests. If you are concerned about your children’s future, we can explain the pros and cons of full versus shared custody, instruct you on the necessary steps to get full custody, and advise you on how custody influences child support obligations. We can even represent you in matters related to Child Protective Services.
We also address the financial uncertainty that comes with divorce. We’re exceptionally proficient with financial property matters along with New York’s equitable distribution laws and alimony. We explain how asset division works, including such important items as who gets the house, what happens to your 401(k) and whether you can protect your business from your divorce. We work to secure the assets you owned before your marriage and any inherited wealth you received during your marriage.
Although we are known for aggressive representation, we are fully aware of certain advantages of mediation versus fighting a divorce in open court, and we use the divorce mediation process whenever it is appropriate.
In complex or simple divorce, our divorce attorneys in Long Island deliver results
If you’re going through a divorce we have the characteristics you’re looking for. Our deep staff of attorneys is known for their:
- Aggressive attitude — This is New York, after all. That means we not only have to match, but we must outperform some of the hardest charging attorneys in the country. And that's just what we do.
- Specific knowledge based on actual experience — As Long Island’s busiest law firm dedicated exclusively to family law, we’ve repeatedly tried aspects of divorce that other attorneys rarely see and have honed our strategies for managing these issues. If you have children with special medical needs, or you suspect your spouse is hiding assets, or have an equitable claim to ownership of a spouse’s separate property, our attorneys have probably represented clients under very similar circumstances.
- Sense of urgency — You've made your decision and now you want to get on with your life. As your attorneys, we're not going to let opposing counsel drag out the process. We play the "full court press," delivering optimal results in a timely manner.
- Personal investment — We provide a high level of personal attention during which we truly get to know you. Because we care and because we're ultra-competitive, we take your case personally. We may be Long Island's busiest law firm, but we are not too busy for you. Our staff is waiting for each new case, and we cherish our clients and love the services we do for them.
- Skilled litigation — Our attorneys are in court on almost a daily basis. We enjoy trying cases because we're good at it. And we're good at it because we enjoy it.
- Authoritative advice — Founding attorney Bryan L. Salamone has tried so many high-profile divorce cases that he's become a sought-after authority on divorce in New York media. If major press outlets ask for our opinions and advice, shouldn't you?
If you believe that you and your family deserve top-quality representation, hire a Long Island divorce attorney at Salamone & Associates.
Hire divorce lawyers in Long Island who know how to fight and win. Don't wait. Call us now.
Bryan L. Salamone & Associates, P.C. is well-known for aggressive representation in the toughest divorce and family law cases. Contact us for a free initial consultation at 1.631.479.3839. You can click to contact our office online, but if your case is urgent, pick up the phone!