Long Island Family Law Attorneys Serving Nassau and Suffolk Counties
Dedicated service across a full range of domestic relations issues
When a family issue arises that requires a legal remedy, your first instinct is probably that you want the matter handled delicately. At Bryan L. Salamone & Associates, P.C., we listen patiently and treat our clients with the utmost sensitivity. But when you get into court and find yourself opposed by a no-holds-barred attorney representing your bitter spouse or an impersonal bureaucracy like Child Protective Services, your priorities change. At this point, your chief concern is winning. You can count on your Bryan L. Salamone & Associates attorney to:
- Be aggressive
- Act with a sense of urgency
- Make a personal commitment to your success
- Litigate your case skillfully
- Offer authoritative advice
As our client, you'll be happy you chose a law firm with the skill and tenacity needed to protect your rights.
Hire Long Island’s largest firm of family attorneys
An experienced Long Island family law attorney at our firm will do everything they can to achieve the best possible outcome in your child custody or support battle, domestic dispute or other family law matter. We have the knowledge to devise a winning strategy and the resources to implement that strategy effectively. As Long Island's largest family law firm, we have successfully represented hundreds of clients in cases involving:
- Child custody — We give close attention to child custody cases, which are essential to maintaining parental rights and responsibilities whether the parents are married, unmarried or have a same-sex relationship.
- Child support — When couples with children separate or divorce, the non-custodial parent usually must provide child support. We work to make sure the court decides this issue fairly.
- Alimony — The purpose of alimony is to provide each spouse with the financial resources needed to maintain the lifestyle they enjoyed while they were married. We seek to make sure the payments ordered are fair to our clients.
- Mothers’ rights — Mothers no longer enjoy an automatic preference in child custody proceedings. We work aggressively to champion mothers’ rights in these cases.
- Fathers’ rights — Fathers may face unequal treatment in child custody cases, as many judges still give preference to mothers. We are proud of our role in fighting this prejudice and protecting father’s rights.
- Marital agreements — Divorces need not be contentious. Some or all issues may be resolved by an out-of-court agreement between the parties or through negotiation or mediation, resulting in an uncontested divorce. Whatever your situation, we will work to speed the process while also protecting your interests.
- Orders of protection — Although an order of protection can be essential to protect families from abuse, it can be abused as a weapon against an innocent spouse. Whether you are seeking or defending against an order of protection, you can count on us to fight for your rights.
We also handle a multitude of other family law matters, such as:
- Parental alienation
- Neglect proceedings
- Abduction of children
- Enforcement of orders
- Upward modification
- Downward modification
- Child protective services claims
- Department of Social Services complaints
- All financial issues
- All guardianship issues
- Grandparent visitation
- Health issues
- Emergency applications
- Secreting assets
- Seizure of assets
- Hearings and trials
No matter what divorce or other family law issues you face, we will represent you with determination.
Family law support for Nassau & Suffolk Counties
We are proud to focus our legal work exclusively on serving the family law needs of our clients in Nassau and Suffolk Counties, New York. Our office is centrally and conveniently located in Melville, located in the Town of Huntington, Long Island.
Powerful representation offered at a reasonable rate
We realize that a law firm with our rate of success could demand much higher fees. But we're committed to delivering exceptional legal service at a reasonable cost to you.
Contact experienced Long Island family law attorneys today for a free consultation
Bryan L. Salamone & Associates, P.C. is well known for aggressively representing clients in family law cases. Contact us online for a free consultation with a skilled family law attorney. If your case is urgent, do not email. Call us immediately at 1.631.479.3839.