About Our Long Island Divorce Law Firm
Exclusively devoted to family law, our experienced attorneys get results in simple and complex divorce cases in Nassau & Suffolk Counties
The Long Island law firm of Bryan L. Salamone & Associates, P.C. is entirely dedicated to divorce and family law. No matter how the law evolves, you can rely on our attorneys to stay ahead of the curve and to serve you with:
- An aggressive attitude — An amicable divorce is as welcome as it is rare. We go to court fully prepared, because it never pays to be the last person to know you're in a fight.
- A sense of urgency — Divorce proceedings can last as long as you let them. We press your fight for a fair resolution in a timely manner.
- A personal investment — We're totally dedicated to achieving your objectives.
- Skilled litigation — We're Long Island's largest and busiest divorce law firm. Our frequent court appearances keep us sharp.
- Authoritative advice — New York is the media capital of the country. If major press outlets come to us with questions, shouldn't you?
The most common advice for selecting an attorney is to get someone with experience. Bryan L. Salamone is admitted to practice in the:
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- United States Court of Appeals for the federal Court Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- Appellate Division for the Second Department for the State of New York
- Eastern and Southern Districts of the State of New York
Attorneys with Salamone & Associates have appeared before all NY state Supreme Court justices in Nassau, Suffolk, Queens, Manhattan, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Richmond, Westchester, and all Family Court support magistrates and hearing examiners. On the Unified Court System for New York State website, you can search the court's calendar by law firm name to discover how active a particular firm is. At least eight of our firm's 11 divorce lawyers can be found in court every weekday.
Long Island divorce and family law firm practice areas
Our firm handles all legal issues related to divorce, including asset division, real estate, probate and criminal as they relate to divorce, child custody and child support cases. For example, many complex divorces involve the sale of a home, the drafting of a new will or, in many cases, criminal allegations. The firm's practice areas include:
When you are going through a divorce, you need a divorce attorney — not a personal injury attorney or a bankruptcy attorney. Our firm's lawyers know what to do, what to expect and the best strategies to meet your goals.
Important questions to ask a divorce law firm
If you are considering a law firm other than Salamone & Associates, ask these questions. Salamone & Associates has the right answers.
- What is your hourly rate? (Our rates are extremely competitive.)
- How many divorce cases do you have in this county? (We handle more contested divorces than most other family law firms.)
- Have you ever conducted a jury trial on grounds? (Yes, we have. Many, many times.)
- Do you have any published decisions, indicating that you broke new ground in New York divorce law? (Salamone & Associates has several published opinions.)
- Have you appeared before the judge assigned to my case? (Given our frequency of practice, the chances are great that we have.)
- Do you know my adversary? (If opposing counsel has even minimal experience on Long Island, we'll know about it.)
- How many attorneys in your firm have conducted trials and hearings in this county? (Our firm has 11 attorneys at any given time ready to handle your case.)
- Do you handle cases other than divorce and family law? (We practice exclusively in divorce and family law.)
- DO YOU RETURN ALL PHONE CALLS ON THE SAME DAY? (We have a firm rule requiring that phone calls be returned the same day!)
A general practice law firm may say they handle divorce, but generally do not have the resources of a firm dedicated exclusively to divorce and family law.
Policy on returning calls the same day
The firm uses a team approach, assigning two attorneys to handle each case, and our office policy is to return every client's telephone call the same day! It is this personal attention that has made us the largest divorce and family law firm in Nassau, Suffolk and Queens Counties.
Speak with an experienced Long Island divorce lawyer for free!
Bryan L. Salamone & Associates, P.C. is ready to give you the aggressive representation you need to prevail. Call us at 1.631.479.3839 or contact our office online to schedule your free initial consultation.