Why Choose Our Firm
Put the largest Long Island divorce law firm to work for you
Bryan L. Salamone & Associates, P.C. handles divorce, matrimonial, support and custody issues in such a highly efficient manner that we have grown to be the largest and most active family law firm on Long Island. For more than 25 years, we've provided family law services with:
- An aggressive attitude — We take the fight to the opposing party.
- A sense of urgency — We press for fair resolutions in a timely manner.
- A personal investment — We put ourselves on the line for our clients.
- Skilled litigation — We're constantly in court, so we're continually honing our skills.
- Authoritative advice — Experience in high-stakes, high-profile cases has given us special insight.
Further criteria for choosing your divorce lawyer: experience, depth, focus
The most common advice for selecting an attorney is to get someone with experience. Experience is a mark of ability, because only successful attorneys get referrals which keep them busy enough to gain more experience. Based on the sheer number of cases we've successfully handled, Bryan L. Salamone & Associates, P.C. has the in-depth experience clients need.
A litigation firm needs a deep staff to provide the resources necessary to maintain a frequent court schedule. Salamone & Associates boasts a large staff of divorce lawyers, case managers and paralegals who can offer the personal attention our clients deserve.
When you are going through a divorce, you need a divorce attorney — not a personal injury attorney or a bankruptcy attorney. A general practice firm may say they handle divorce, but generally they do not have the resources of a firm dedicated exclusively to divorce and family law. Salamone & Associates concentrates all our efforts in the areas of divorce, matrimonial and family law. Our firm's lawyers know what to do, what to expect, and the best strategies to meet your goals.
Important questions to ask a divorce law firm
If you are considering a law firm other than Salamone & Associates, ask these questions. Salamone & Associates has the right answers.
- What is your hourly rate? (Our rates are extremely competitive.)
- How many divorce cases do you have in this county? (We handle more contest divorces than most other family law firms.)
- Have you ever conducted a jury trial on grounds? (Yes, we have. Many, many times.)
- Do you have any published decisions, indicating that you broke new ground in New York divorce law? (Salamone & Associates has several published opinions.)
- Have you appeared before the judge assigned to my case? (Given our frequency of practice, the chances are great that we have.)
- Do you know my adversary? (If opposing counsel has even minimal experience on Long Island, we'll know about it.)
- How many attorneys in your firm have conducted trials and hearings in this county? (Our firm has 11 attorneys at any given time ready to handle your case.)
- Do you handle cases other than divorce and family law? (We practice exclusively in divorce and family law.)
- DO YOU RETURN ALL PHONE CALLS ON THE SAME DAY? (We have a firm rule requiring that phone calls be returned the same day!)
Salamone & Associates by the numbers
For a rough gauge of our experience, you can look at the Unified Court System for New York State website. You can search the court's calendar by law firm name and year to discover how active a particular firm may be. We may be the most successful firm on Long Island in the areas of divorce, matrimonial, support, and custody, based on the number of cases listed on the contested calendars of the local court systems. At least eight of the firm's 11 divorce lawyers can be found in court every weekday.
Contact a dedicated family law firm with the resources to win!
Bryan L. Salamone & Associates, P.C. has an aggressive attitude and the courtroom skills to deliver your best results. Contact us online or call 1.631.479.3839 today to schedule your free initial consultation.