Ms. McGee received her Bachelor’s degree from Adelphi University. She then went on to obtain her Juris Doctor from Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center.
Prior to joining Bryan L. Salamone & Associates, P.C., Ms. McGee spent several years in a general practice firm with a concentration in Matrimonial and Family Law. She is currently a member of both the New York State Bar Association and the Suffolk County Bar Association.
Ms. McGee advocates for clients in all areas of matrimonial and family law including divorce, separation, annulment, equitable distribution, spousal maintenance, child custody, visitation, child support, neglect, orders of protection and modifications.
Ms. McGee's strength lies in her adherence to the specific procedures of the Clerk of the County and her knowledge of the individual Judges' rules. Ms. McGee has handled hundreds of cases through completion for Bryan L. Salamone & Associates, P.C., and is well-versed in the court rules and makes sure that her clients obtain Judgments of Divorce in a timely fashion.
- New York State Appellate Division, Second Department United States District Court in the Eastern and Southern Districts for the State of New York
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
Mr. Salamone is a trial attorney who has authored articles on international law and is a member of numerous business, professional, and bar associations. Mr. Salamone is an authority on divorce and family law and remains the principle litigator and founder of Bryan L. Salamone & Associates, P.C. The firm is the largest divorce and family law firm on Long Island.
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, J.D.
- Adelphi University, B.A.
- Associations & Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- Firm Profile
- Family Law
CALL FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION 1.631.479.3839 or 1.516.939.4458
Our attorneys Simple. Complex. We do it all.
"Our attorneys are dedicated to just one thing — aggressively fighting to get our clients the best possible result. If you are thinking of divorce, call us. Your initial consultation is free."
— Bryan L. Salamone, Esq.
Aggressive, High-End Divorce Bold court strategies for optimal protection
- What to Expect in a Divorce
- Asset Division
- Equitable Distribution Laws
- 401k & Divorce
- Protecting Your Business From Divorce
- Assets Owned Before Marriage
- Inheritance & Divorce
- Second Divorce
- Full Vs. Shared Custody in NY
- Fathers’ Rights
- Mothers’ Rights
- Child Custody for Unmarried Parents
- Custody Issues of Same-Sex Couples
- Hostile Aggressive Parenting
- Parental Alienation
- CPS/ACS Matters
- Neglect Proceedings
- Terminating Parental Rights
- Guardianship for Children of Undocumented Parents
- Medical Marijuana and Custody
- Parenting Plans