Brandon M. Druek, Esq. received his Bachelor of Arts degree in History from New York University and his Juris Doctorate with a concentration in Intellectual Property from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law.
Mr. Druek is licensed to practice law in both New York and Pennsylvania. Prior to joining Bryan L. Salamone and Associates, P.C., Mr. Druek was associated with a general practice that handled over 20 areas of law. Mr. Druek also has experience as a corporate attorney in New York, where he assisted with many complex mergers and acquisitions matters, employment and intellectual property related issues. Mr. Druek has run businesses and has great knowledge of contracts; business and finances. This experience, together with his broad background has served our firm well. His negotiations tactics and his legal skills are well suited for asset heavy divorces or against spouses who own their own businesses.
Mr. Druek is a member of the American Bar Association.
- Firm Profile
- Family Law
CALL FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION 1.631.479.3839 or 1.516.939.4458
Our attorneys Simple. Complex. We do it all.
"Our attorneys are dedicated to just one thing — aggressively fighting to get our clients the best possible result. If you are thinking of divorce, call us. Your initial consultation is free."
— Bryan L. Salamone, Esq.
Aggressive, High-End Divorce Bold court strategies for optimal protection
- What to Expect in a Divorce
- Asset Division
- Equitable Distribution Laws
- 401k & Divorce
- Protecting Your Business From Divorce
- Assets Owned Before Marriage
- Inheritance & Divorce
- Second Divorce
- Full Vs. Shared Custody in NY
- Fathers’ Rights
- Mothers’ Rights
- Child Custody for Unmarried Parents
- Custody Issues of Same-Sex Couples
- Hostile Aggressive Parenting
- Parental Alienation
- CPS/ACS Matters
- Neglect Proceedings
- Terminating Parental Rights
- Guardianship for Children of Undocumented Parents
- Hague Convention Custody Cases
- Medical Marijuana and Custody
- Parenting Plans