Katherine M. Saciolo, Esq. is a life-long resident of Long Island and is admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey. Ms. Saciolo majored in Criminal Justice and Legal Studies as an undergraduate and was a paralegal prior to receiving her Juris Doctorate Degree and successfully passing the New York Bar.
Ms. Saciolo is a member of the New York State Bar Association, Nassau County Bar Association, Nassau County Women's Bar Association, Suffolk County Bar Association, and American Bar Association.
Ms. Saciolo has always concentrated her skills and efforts in the areas of matrimonial and family law. At the firm of Bryan L. Salamone & Associates, P.C., she is focused on Supreme Court matters and any emergency applications related to children and/or finances. She also handles complex real estate matters as they relate to equitable distribution.
Ms. Saciolo litigates in the Supreme and Family Courts in Nassau and Suffolk Counties, as well as in the five boroughs of New York. Her seventeen years of combined experience in matrimonial and family law and her written and oral arguments have become valuable assets to the Firm. She has made hundreds of successful motions in complex matrimonial cases regarding the issues of custody, relocation, child support, spousal maintenance, exclusive use and occupancy, expert and attorney's fees.
Ms. Saciolo is a Senior Associate at the Firm and is a top trial attorney with countless winning results. Most recently, she was honored with the 2016 Client Satisfaction Award from the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys for being one of the ten best family law attorneys.
- New York State Appellate Division, Second Department United States District Court in the Eastern and Southern Districts for the State of New York
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
Mr. Salamone is a trial attorney who has authored articles on international law and is a member of numerous business, professional, and bar associations. Mr. Salamone is an authority on divorce and family law and remains the principle litigator and founder of Bryan L. Salamone & Associates, P.C. The firm is the largest divorce and family law firm on Long Island.
- New York
- New Jersey
- Undergraduate, Criminal Justice & Legal Studies
- Juris Doctorate
- Associations & Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Nassau County Women's Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Firm Profile
- Family Law
CALL FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION 1.631.479.3839 or 1.516.939.4458
Our attorneys Simple. Complex. We do it all.
"Our attorneys are dedicated to just one thing — aggressively fighting to get our clients the best possible result. If you are thinking of divorce, call us. Your initial consultation is free."
— Bryan L. Salamone, Esq.
Aggressive, High-End Divorce Bold court strategies for optimal protection
- What to Expect in a Divorce
- Asset Division
- Equitable Distribution Laws
- 401k & Divorce
- Protecting Your Business From Divorce
- Assets Owned Before Marriage
- Inheritance & Divorce
- Second Divorce
- Full Vs. Shared Custody in NY
- Fathers’ Rights
- Mothers’ Rights
- Child Custody for Unmarried Parents
- Custody Issues of Same-Sex Couples
- Hostile Aggressive Parenting
- Parental Alienation
- CPS/ACS Matters
- Neglect Proceedings
- Terminating Parental Rights
- Guardianship for Children of Undocumented Parents
- Medical Marijuana and Custody
- Parenting Plans