Long Island Divorce Attorneys
The attorneys at Bryan L. Salamone & Associates, P.C. are entirely devoted to helping clients through divorce and family law issues. They are equally skilled in aggressive settlement negotiation and litigation to fight for the client's rights in court. From a simple no-fault divorce to a complex dissolution involving a complicated custody battle, extensive property valuation, or finding hidden assets, the firm's 11 attorneys stand ready to offer:
- Aggressive representation — We share your urgency and press opposing parties for swift, fair resolutions
- Personal attention — Our attorneys make a personal investment in your success
- Skilled litigation — Our attorneys have the tools to win at trial and on appeal
- Authoritative advice — If major media outlets ask our opinion, shouldn't you?
- Free consultation — So you can choose your attorney carefully
- Very reasonable rates — You don't have to pay more to get the best!
Our team effort ensures personal attention and frequent communication
Bryan L. Salamone's Long Island law firm has helped thousands of divorce, child custody, child support and family law clients. As a client, you are assigned a team of attorneys, paralegals, and others, as needed, to ensure your case is always handled, your deadlines met, and your phone calls answered. Your calls are always returned the same day.
Attorney Bryan L. Salamone, Esq. was voted Best Lawyer on Long Island. For more than 16 years, Bryan L. Salamone, Esq. has successfully represented clients in thousands of complex matrimonial matters. He is a highly skilled trial attorney who is well-known for his aggressive courtroom style and his winning trial tactics.
Marc Stein, Esq.
Jeffrey Herbst, Esq.
Katherine Saciolo, Esq.
Stephanie Cunha, Esq.
Jonathan Tatun, Esq.
Jamie Rose Hersh, Esq.
James Symancyk, Esq.
Melody Maher, Esq.
Kevin Griffiths, Esq.
Hire a law firm with the skill and dedication to win. Call us now.
Bryan L. Salamone & Associates, P.C. is well-known throughout the greater New York area for aggressive representation in the toughest divorce and family law cases. Contact us online for a free initial consultation with our skilled divorce attorneys. If your case is urgent, do not email. Call us immediately at 631.479.3839.