Stephanie L. Cunha, Esq. is a life-long resident of Long Island, New York. Ms. Cunha graduated with a Bachelor of Science from Saint Joseph's College and received her Juris Doctorate from Touro Law School. Prior to joining Bryan L. Salamone & Associates, P.C., she had several years of experience focusing on family and matrimonial law.
Ms. Cunha focuses on all general divorce matters and family law cases involving custody, child support, neglect, orders of protection, maintenance and equitable distribution. Since embarking on the practice of law, she has utilized her unique family law skills on behalf of her clients.
Ms. Cunha's collaborative law training, in conjunction with prior experience, allows her to employ her craft so that reasonable settlements of all issues are made between the parties.
- Saint Josephs College, B.S.
- Touro Law School, J.D.
- Firm Profile
- Family Law
CALL FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION 1.631.479.3839 or 1.516.939.4458
Our attorneys Simple. Complex. We do it all.
"Our attorneys are dedicated to just one thing — aggressively fighting to get our clients the best possible result. If you are thinking of divorce, call us. Your initial consultation is free."
— Bryan L. Salamone, Esq.
Aggressive, High-End Divorce Bold court strategies for optimal protection
- What to Expect in a Divorce
- Asset Division
- Equitable Distribution Laws
- 401k & Divorce
- Protecting Your Business From Divorce
- Assets Owned Before Marriage
- Inheritance & Divorce
- Second Divorce
- Full Vs. Shared Custody in NY
- Fathers’ Rights
- Mothers’ Rights
- Child Custody for Unmarried Parents
- Custody Issues of Same-Sex Couples
- Hostile Aggressive Parenting
- Parental Alienation
- CPS/ACS Matters
- Neglect Proceedings
- Terminating Parental Rights
- Guardianship for Children of Undocumented Parents
- Medical Marijuana and Custody
- Parenting Plans